Brush your teeth and help the environment by using our Bamboo toothbrushes. The handle is 100% Biodegradable Chemical-free Natural Bamboo. The brushes last just as long as your regular toothbrush but being plastic-free, the handle does not release any chemicals like plastic. Moreover, the carbonization process for manufacturing prevents microbial growth. The bristles are made out of Nylon activated with Charcoal which provides a better and more effective cleaning for your teeth. The Nylon bristles also need to be removed from the bamboo handle when discarding the brush.
We do not use any bioplastics in our products (refer to our Blog or Resource Centre to understand more), and since the nylon bristles are recyclable, we continue to use the same in our toothbrushes.
Brush your teeth in an eco-friendly way with our Bamboo toothbrushes. The handle is made out of 100% Natural Bamboo with no added chemicals. The Charcoal bristles provide better cleaning than other options.
Length:17.5 cm (Approx.)
– Attractive looking 100% Natural Bamboo Toothbrush with Charcoal bristles
– Durable, high-quality finish, stain and odour resistant
– Charcoal bristles help absorb plaque, reduce tooth staining, help with teeth whitening and reduce bad breath and odour
– Chemical-Free Carbonisation production process for the bamboo prevents growth of microbes during normal use
– Wash after use and keep in a dry place for a longer life
– Slight lightening of the handle is natural with use
– Packed in 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye used for the logo
– Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature (bristles need to be removed and recycled separately)