Material: Rice Husk
KSAMAH Ecological & Biodegradable Rice Husk Dinnerware:
This dinnerware set is made from rice husk fiber, which is natural and safe for daily use. Rice husk in this dinnerware creates value from what is formerly considered waste and can be broken down in a biodegradable way, which is eco-friendly and will not bring any harm to people and the environment.
If a person purchases our rice husk-made product, they are contributing to not one but two very important and evident factors affecting the environment a) Rice husk not only solves the problem of being biodegradable.
b) It also solves the ever-increasing problem of farmers burning the leftover husk which in turn leads to pollution.
• Made from natural rice husks fiber sourced from Indian farmers.
• BPA free.
• Good for you, Good for Earth.
• Sturdy, Durable, Elegant.
• 100 percent reusable, 100 percent recyclable.
• Thoughtful addition to any Home, Office, Restaurants.
• Microwave safe – Dishwasher safe, Freezer safe.
• No hazardous substances, hygienic to use.
1. Cannot be directly used over a fire, oven for cooking, or steaming.
2. Natural shine on the surface will fade on a daily usage, but doesn’t affect the quality.
3. Due to the natural color of the rice husk fiber, there may be a slight color difference.
4 Microwave safe, Dishwasher safe, Freezer safe.
5. Not recommend for prolonged soaking in the water.
6. There may be a natural rice husk fragrance coming out of products for initial days which eventually fades with regular use.
1) Plates – 10inches round
2) Bowl – 130ml
3) Glass – 475ml