We have combined the richness of skin loving oils with Neem oil (21%) and tea tree oil to fight with regular but tough skin problems.
- Neem oil is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs),triglycerides,vitamin E and calcium. because of its EFAs and vitamin E, neem oil penetrates deep within the skin to heal the miniscule cracks brought on by severe dryness. Fatty acids present in the neem kernel oil are oleic acid (52.8 percent), linoleic acid (2.1 percent), palmitic acid (12.6 percent) and stearic acid (21.4 percent).
- Once absorbed, those fatty acid and vitamin E rejuvenate the skin’s cells and restore elasticity. VitaminE acts as a free radical scavenger, by hindering the oxidizing processes in the skin. It promotes soft and supple skin, helps in reducing old scars and promotes healing.
- Neem alsostimulates collagen production, good for aging skin. Indeed, if used regularly, neem may help smooth wrinkles and fine lines while helping to prevent the signs of aging.
- Neem oil may prove to be a natural remedy for eczema symptoms — including dry, red, itchy skin — and be very soothing, but it will not cure the root causes for eczema.
- Neem oil is antimicrobial and helps people suffering from skin diseases such as acne because it can help to soothe irritation and inflammation by removing bacteria from the surface of the skin; therefore, preventing more break-outs.
- Tea Tree Oil also fights acne.