Minimalist wallet by “Tannistir” is not your typical leather wallet you see around, both in design and leather. If you’re looking for something simple but still unique this is for you. There’s a large variety to choose from as it comes in different color options in both leather and thread. This unisex design is ideal for someone who carries a lot of cards and some cash. It is 9 cm in length, 7.5 cm in width and 1 cm in thickness and easily accommodates at least 8 cards. We use high quality top grain leather (better than genuine leather) that has an oil pull up effect making it look very unique, giving it a rustic look that ages well developing a beautiful patina. The minimalist wallet has excellent craftsmanship and boasts of being 100% handmade, right from cutting the leather, hand punching the stitching holes, hand stitching and the edge finishing. The thread used is waxed industrial thread that is very strong and the saddle stitching and back-stitching done on the minimalist wallets is really neat and is regarded as the strongest stitch. Final touches of burnishing the edges is also done by hand using natural gum and bees wax for a smoother finish.
Whiskey Brown Minimalist Leather Card Holder Wallet
- Minimalist Leather Card Holder Wallet in whisky brown colour with mustard cotton thread.
- Unisex, minimalist design, simple yet stylish and classy. Available in different colors of leather and in different color threads.
- Is about 9 cm long and 7.5 cm wide and holds about 8-10 cards in the main slot and some rolled up cash in the front sleeve, can squeeze in some coins too if space available.
- Leather – Oil pull up top grain leather (better than genuine leather) with a distressed look – 2 toned effect giving it a rustic feel. This leather ages lovely and looks better with usage developing a beautiful patina over time.
- Exceptional craftsmanship, 100% handcrafted – all hand cut, hand-stitched, burnished and edges finished by hand using a natural gum and beeswax for a smoother finish.
- Hand punched holes and hand stitched (saddle stitch) with strong waxed industrial thread. The saddle stitch gives a very neat finish and is a very strong stitch in comparison to machine stitch. Double stitching and back-stitching (strongest stitch) at the corners makes it a lot more durable.
Out of stock