NEEM & ALOE VERA SOAP
No more illness, just wellness!
Ingredients: Neem oil, Aloe Vera gel, Coconut oil, Palm oil, Olive oil, Almond oil, Spring water, etc.
How it works?
- Moisturizes skin and treats skin dryness
- Cures acne and slows down skin ageing
- Controls oiliness and treats pigmentation
- Gently exfoliates and acts as a natural anti-oxidant
- Treats skin infections, allergies, wounds, scars and rashes
- Prevents recurrence of blackheads and reduces under-eye dark circles
- Protects skin from harsh sun light and reduces inflammation
Why it works?
Neem is a miracle herb, also called as the ‘wonder leaf’; neem has several incomparable medicinal benefits in Ayurveda. Neem contains Azadirachtin and triterpenoid, which are the major contributors to neem’s therapeutic and medicinal value. Other than sterols like campesterol, beta-sitosterol, and stigmasterol, neem is loaded with fatty acids and alkaloids. Regardless of the advent of modern age medicines and products, neem still embraces a sturdy place in the world of wellness and medicine as a curing agent for skin allergies and ailments.
Aloe Vera contains proteins, vitamins C, E and B, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, allantoin, polysaccharides, enzymes and beta-carotene. For centuries, Aloe Vera has been used in most countries, as it has many healing properties and is also one of the finest medicinal plants curing skin disorders and ailments.