ROSE & JOJOBA SOAP
Solace your senses, with ease!
Ingredients: Rose essential oil, Jojoba essential oil, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Almond oil, Spring water, etc.
How it works?
- Moisturizes skin and balances oil production
- Reduces wrinkles and signs of aging
- Improves skin health and stimulates rejuvenation
- Treats stubborn acne and reduces under-eye dark circles
- Reduces skin inflammation and treats skin disorders
- Works as a good cleanser and makes skin soft
- Treats sun tan and razor burns
- Enhances youthfulness and fights skin infections
Why it works?
Jojoba (pronounced as ho-ho-ba) is indeed a skin care boon, as it is rich in important vitamins and minerals, including vitamins E and B-complex, zinc, copper, selenium, chromium, and iodine. And guess what? It suits all skin types! Jojoba oil is very similar to sebum – the natural oil that lubricates skin and hair. Its versatility, along with its moisturizing and emollient properties has made it an indispensable part for skin care. It restores the natural balance of the skin by keeping it hydrated. It is antibacterial, non-toxic and anti-inflammatory.
Rose (often called Gulab), provides solace to your senses with its heavenly fragrance, only easily. Rose is incredibly versatile thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties and rich content of antioxidants. Rose offers numerous skin care benefits, such as softening the skin and giving it a natural, healthy glow. It helps soothe the skin, tone it, and keep it moisturized.