Ingredients and their benefits
- Virgin Coconut Oil: It is known to be a natural moisturiser.
- Castor Oil: Its impressive anti-inflammatory effects are great for your skin and another reason why it is an ingredient for our bathing soap.
- Sesame Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids like linoleic acid and palmitic acids that give your skin its natural essence.
- Olive Oil: Rich in antioxidants which may prevent your skin from premature ageing issues.
- Safflower Oil: A lower level of inflammation is an assurance and is also excellent for dry skins because of the unsaturated fatty acids found in Safflower oil.
- Thyme Oil: Thyme oil is known to protect your skin from any harmful bacteria and fungal infections.
- Shea Butter: It is well known for its hydrating properties and gives your skin the daily moisturising effect it needs.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: The therapeutic grade cold pressed peppermint essential Oil used in preparing this will make your skin look brighter after a bath.
Usage instructions –
Rub the soaps between your hands for a few seconds to generate rich lather and apply directly to the body skin with gentle movements and rinse thoroughly.After each use, keep the soap bar in a spot that allows any excess water to drain, such as a soap dish with an elevated holder. The bar should be able to dry between uses to prevent cracking.