Ingredients and their benefits
- Saffron Extracts: It is a powerful antioxidant and helps in enhancing mood. It is also popularly known for its acne curing and anti-aging properties
- Almond Oil: Rich in Vitamin E.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: An antibacterial component.
- Castor Oil: Known to prevent stretch marks on your skin and fades blemishes.
- Sesame Oil: Rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium, and copper.
- Olive Oil: Rich in vitamins with moisturizing effect.
- Thyme Oil: Evidently anti-fungal and heals scars.
- Shea Butter: Provide daily moisturization.
- Musk: Another antioxidant that is rich in Vitamin C.
Usage instructions –
Rub the soaps between your hands for a few seconds to generate rich lather and apply directly to the body skin with gentle movements and rinse thoroughly.After each use, keep the soap bar in a spot that allows any excess water to drain, such as a soap dish with an elevated holder. The bar should be able to dry between uses to prevent cracking