Ingredients and their benefits
- Virgin Coconut Oil: The anti fungal and moisturising property of the oil gives the soap its unique properties.
- Castor Oil: Is well known for its use in pharmaceutical products giving the soap a creamy texture.
- Sesame Oil: The ingredient is well known to reduce blood pressure.
- Olive Oil: Rich in antioxidant and will surely prevent your skin from premature.
- Shea Butter: The ingredient is rich in fatty acids and vitamins which make the soap an ideal one to use on your body.
- Sandalwood Oil: Its antiseptic properties make sure that the soap is also healing any open wound in your body along with cleaning it.
Usage instructions –
Rub the soaps between your hands for a few seconds to generate rich lather and apply directly to the body skin with gentle movements and rinse thoroughly.After each use, keep the soap bar in a spot that allows any excess water to drain, such as a soap dish with an elevated holder. The bar should be able to dry between uses to prevent cracking.