It is made with 70% olive oil, coconut oil and Shea butter. Since it is made with olive oil hence it is having less cleansing property and more moisturizing properties make it ideal for extra sensitive skin and babies.
- Olive oil has many vitamins, including A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E.
- Olive oil is also an antioxidant,. It has a very high concentration of an ingredient called squalene as compared to the other types of fats and oils that humans normally eat. The squalene is what gives olive oil the extra antioxidant boost.
- It moisturizes and fights bacteria
- Using a soap made with olive oil helps in decrease acne by killing off the bacteria that causes the acne.
- Olive oil is also known to moisturize and hydrate your skin.